We also perform comprehensive stomatological surgery at our clinic. This means that we perform surgical operations on the hard and soft tissues in the mouth and face area. All these treatments are performed under local anaesthetic and are therefore pain-free. The most common operations include complicated tooth extractions, and in particular the extraction of retained wisdom teeth that have not worked their way into the oral cavity, but remained partially or completely covered by the mucous membrane or bone. It also includes the extraction of teeth that cannot be extracted in the usual way, involving cutting into the gum and drilling away part of the bone.
Other operations performed include:
- the application of dental implants – we can replace one or more lost teeth in this way or even treat an entirely toothless jaw
- an apicoectomy – the surgical removal of infected tissue in the area of the tooth root and treatment of the root canal
- a frenectomy – cutting of a frenum inside the lips or under the tongue
- the surgical deepening of the vestibule of the mouth (vestibuloplasty) – this operation can help make a full denture sit more comfortably in the mouth
- suturing (stitching) of tissue damaged by minor injuries
- the extirpation of cysts – the removal of pathological abscesses in the bone or soft tissues